Rainbow and Cloud :)

Heylo and a big thanks too all you wonderful people who have been kind enough to stop by and appreciate my work :) This card is specially for all my wonderful blogging friends and my better-half (Well he's the inspiration of all my cards).


I wanted to make a rainbow card for long time and got a chance with this one. I was actually inspired by erum's card. You can have a look at it here. The rainbow is a digi. I don't seem to remember where I got it from. The blue background and the clouds below rainbow are coloured using Versamark Brilliance pearlascent sky blue (ohh! I love every colour in brilliance range by versamark). I coloured the rainbow with memento markers. Oh yes I used a blue pearly gel pen to colour the dots in the clouds, I also used these pens for rainbow. The card looks much more better than the sorry pic. The background actually shimmers and looks gorgeous and so does the rainbow.
I tried my hand at a background of clouds for the first in this card. It didn't really come out the way I wanted but I was still happy. Better luck next time. E.T. if you happen to see this please note that I'm eagerly waiting for your tut on creating clouds :)
Enjoy the card and have a wonderful weekend !!
A close-up of the rainbow :)

Comments

  1. simple sweet n elegannt..lovely card

    Kalindi
    http://craftingaberrigines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cheerful card!.. LOVE the fun colours and the cute clouds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for dropping by my blog-- such an awesome rainbow and the clouds are gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its so pretty dear. Love the rainbow, the clouds, infact each n every bit of it.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks you so much for your inspiring words !!

Popular Posts