Glitter-fly !!!!

Ok I have to confess, I'm totally totally in love with bling these days. They give such an effect to the card that its becoming so hard for me to resist them. The card which I made today is a CASEd one, got inspired by Ujjwal's Card and its all glittery & blingy. I tried a butterfly for the first time and totally loved it. Its a birthday card that I made for my niece. And I'm so sure she's gonna love it. The color combo is again Red and brown (I'm in love with this too but will not repeat it for next few cards).


The butterfly is a digi image that I found online, printed it and then used Pie Lane Pixie dust glitter to cover it. If you look closely you'll notice the glitter balls as well but the look lost in all that glitter. They sure are visible when you look at the card personally. The lower portion of the card is pink handmade paper embossed with cuttlebug. I inked the embossing folder before embossing so this effect. Later I blinged it up all :) Here are a few more pics.



The inside of the card is punched and jazzed up. However I did not add any sentiment because I didn't feel like. I wish I could show the card in person, I'm so excited about my niece's reaction. Hope you all will like it as well.

hugs :)

Comments

  1. such a beautiful card i love the blinged butterfly and the embossed background looks wow,and the color combo you have taken looks fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card...love the butterfly and the glitter!! super !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a perfect glittery butterfly.. the red is gorgeous too
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing!
    Hey, Pixie Dust Paperie is having a giveaway, please come join in the fun!!!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The butterfly is just darling! Love the touch of glitter! thanks for sharing :)

    www.createmepink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS...perfect for our challenge! I hope you enter it in!

    www.createmepink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Red and Brown is great, add some bling and it's fantastic! Lovely shiny butterfly, your niece will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! so glad you entered it in! It's just a fab card!

    Thanks for joining us in our Christmas Colors Challenege!

    http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks you so much for your inspiring words !!

Popular Posts