Mini it is! Teresa Collins Posh Mini

Hey friends, 

Hope to find you all in the best of spirits. this reveal got delayed coz I fractured my foot finger and wasn't able to even stand for two weeks due to the plaster. Its better now and finally I can craft. :)
Caution: its a photo heavy post. 

I'm sharing today a 6x6 mini album. It has a total of 8 pages but a lot of place to put photos and journal. This is my first mini which I tried and I have to admit it turned out a bit lousy, but I still love it. The paper used for this mini are from many collection but majorly I used Teresa Collins Posh paper pack. I fell in love with these papers the moment I saw them and had a real hard time arranging them. My only complaint there isn't enough of these papers in the kit just 9 papers, one glitter paper and one transparency sheet. Okay back to the mini. Here are the pics. The big bloom on the front cover is handmade. The spice was done using black flocked paper. And I love that it gives the feel of velvet. :)


The first page holds a 3x3 mini book in a pocket created using clear transparency. I created it using a sheet of 12x12 paper. It holds 5 tags inside. The second page hold 3 tags. The pocket is decorated with blinds and hot pink lace from and black trim. The third page just holds a frame made using the glitter paper that came with the pack. I added those rhinestones to add a little more jazz to the page. Also the frame isn't adhered to the page so a pic can be easily slid inside it. The fourth page is again a photo mat. It lifts to reveal another photo mat and a place to journal. 

Here's the fifth and the sixth page. The fifth page is just a simple photo frame I cut using spellbinders die. And the sixth page well its the most bulky page in this album and holds the maximum photo mats. Its a mini album in itself. I found it here. It's called a flip fold album and has three folds. It opens left to reveal a photo mat or journalling space. Open if second fold and it reveals a stack of photo mats, a total of five actually. The left and right folds further opens to reveal more photo mats. 


It also open up to another photo mat and a journalling tag. Phew so many photos.


I kept the last two pages are simple. One has a wooden dress form (I decorated using tussar cloth and flocked paper) and a accordion tag mini. You need to pull the big blingy button to see the pockets  (sorry not possible for me to show it using pics). The last page has a slider card (finally I got it right).


Here are some more pics of the mini book and the tags used in this mini album. Two tags are made using transparencies they slide over each other. I didn't have a brad so used an eyelet and stuck a bling on it.  



The back cover of the album is heat embossed with a flourish and distressed using black soot. 


I'm entering this at the Color Conceptions Challenges # 9 - Anything but Cards. Hope you all will enjoy it as much as I did making it. Please leave your feedback. Be back soon with another another project. Thanks for dropping by.

XO


Comments

  1. ohh -pls take care radhika, btw the album is gorgeous with it colours , flowers, dress and everything. beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope u recover soon. The album is stunning and pretty. Love the color combo...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks you so much for your inspiring words !!

Popular Posts